- Please put your suburb AND city/town in your address, not just one or the other as the courier company still has humans (not machines) sorting the parcels for them. Basically, if you want your parcel to arrive on time and not be “mis-sorted” and sent in the wrong direction, you need to make sure your address is complete and accurate. Confusing the ‘sorters’ is not in anyones best interest 🙂
- Courier Tracking is emailed to you so that you can track your own parcel. It is your responsibility to phone up the courier company if there is a delay as we do not check your tracking for you due to the shear volume of parcels that leave us. If you are struggling to do this for whatever reason then please contact us and we will step in and phone up the courier company on your behalf. 99% of parcels arrive on time, however, there is the possibility of the odd delay when the couriers get very busy, so if this does happen, it is best to follow up with them. I have found in the past when dealing with couriers, it is always best to phone them, as sending an email means you’ll be waiting at least 24 hours for a response whereas phoning will get you immediate traction.
- It is best NOT to order plants if you will be going on vacation the same week they are being sent as they may end up sitting in your letterbox for days/weeks waiting for you to return:(
- We only post on Tuesdays. Please allow 1 – 2 business days from the date of departure. However, if Friday is a public holiday we will then ship on Monday.
- If you want to know exactly which day your plants will be sent then please read the blue website notice at the bottom of the homepage. Tracking information is emailed to you either on the day of dispatch or a couple of days before.
- We do not cater for “holds” on paid orders. Instead we will send your plants to you on our next dispatch day.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind unless you email us asking to cancel your order BEFORE we’ve picked your plants for you. Please email me ASAP if you have made a ‘boo boo’ with your order and need to swap something out.
- If you want to add something to an existing order, please email or phone and we will give you a special coupon code to avoid paying shipping twice. You must write your previous order number in the notes section of the new order so we know to combine the two.
- Please refer to our FAQ page for commonly asked questions regarding orders
- We do our best to ensure our plants do not contain any aquatic snails, however, we cannot guarantee all of our plants are totally snail free as a minority of our range do come from healthy established aquariums. Check out our section on “plant dips” if you plan on keeping your tank snail free. Also the internet is a wealth of knowledge regarding plant dips. We do actually have a 100% snail free range if you are one of the 1% of people that have a snail free aquarium. Hover over the shop tab then go to “type” and click on the “snail free range” to see those plants. One day we hope to have everything snail free.
- If you experience some die-off with your plants in your aquarium, please understand that some plants do take a while to adjust and establish themselves. It doesn’t mean that they are unhealthily or that you are doing a bad job caring for them.
- If you are new to aquatic plants we highly recommend your refer to the FAQ on ‘New Plants and Care’.
Also check out the articles I wrote on algae and “how to set up a new aquarium” under the “links” tab. It is important to note that some plants are suited to specific environments and will only survive/thrive if those requirements are met. If you are confused about anything then please phone Jess on 027 630 9994 for a quick crash course on plant care. Their basic requirements are pretty simple and providing they are met you should have no issues long term.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us as we are happy to help you on your journey to successful aquatic plant keeping. Our details are found on the contact page 🙂